Enneagram Personality Types
The Enneagram Personality Types are a particular system of analysis that represent the spectrum of possible personality types. It is also part of the learnings of the Holistic RN Patient Advocacy Training Institute where Sandra Smith, M.Div, nationally recognized Enneagram expert, has lectured. The understanding of Enneagram Personality Types is important in helping you communicate effectively with your network, clients, family and friends.
Types of Enneagram Personalities
What are the 9 Enneagram types?
- Type 1 – The Reformer: Rational, idealistic, principled + perfectionistic.
- Essence: Purity
- Type 2 – The Helper: Caring, interpersonal, generous + people-pleasing.
- Essence: Compassion
- Type 3 – The Achiever: Success-oriented, pragmatic, adaptable, driven + image-conscious.
- Essence: Love, Acceptance
- Type 4 – The Individualist: Sensitive, introspective, expressive, dramatic + self-absorbed.
- Essence: Radiance, Beauty
- Type 5 – The Investigator: Intense, cerebral, perceptive, innovative, secretive + isolated.
- Essence: Omniscience, Peace
- Type 6 – The Loyalist: Committed, security-oriented, engaging, responsible, anxious + suspicious.
- Essence: Wisdom
- Type 7 – The Enthusiast: Busy, variety-seeking, spontaneous, versatile, acquisitive + scattered.
- Essence: Serene Bliss
- Type 8 – The Challenger: Powerful, dominating, self-confident, decisive, willful + confrontational.
- Essence: Power, Innocence
- Type 9 – The Peacemaker: Easygoing, self-effacing, receptive, reassuring, agreeable + complacent.
- Essence: Harmony
Asheville is the home base for the RN Patient Advocacy Training Institute.
Is the enneagram part of your toolset for developing empathy, strengthening communication, and enabling personal growth (getting to our essential nature or essence)?
Hackett, Laura. 2021. “What Is Asheville’s Enneagram Type? | AVLtoday.” AVLtoday. September 8, 2021. https://avltoday.6amcity.com/asheville-enneagram-type/